(Updated: April 3rd)
As COVID-19 has begun to spread in our communities, we are making some changes to how we do business in light of the most recent guidelines from our state and local health officials and the CDC. These changes and the small inconveniences they may pose are in the interests of ensuring that our space does not contribute to community transmission and protecting the most vulnerable among us.
Our Current Status:
- We are open and roasting coffee to fill our wholesale parter and your orders. Our roatery is closed to the public.
- We are processing orders for curb-side pickup and online only. See below for details on the ways to get your Brio.
- Our tasting bar, in-store retail operations remain closed until further notice
How to Continue Getting Your Coffee and Home Brewing Gear:
- Pre-Order for Curb-Side Pickup. Order online (use code roasterypickup at checkout) or call ahead for pickup: 802-777-6641 and we will process your order over the phone.
- Hours of Operation: M-F 8AM-5PM & SAT 10AM-12PM
- Please note that we are still roasting to order and are working super hard to prepare your order as quickly as possible.
- We will send you a notification or call when your order is ready for pickup. Our doors will be locked, but we will bring your order out to you, or call for us and we'd be happy to run it to your car. Please observe a 6 feet distance from others if you are waiting outside.
- Order Online and Have Your Coffee and Gear Shipped to Your Door. This will always be an option! We have no plans to suspend fulfillment of online orders. As a reminder, shipping is always free on U.S. orders of $20 or more. No code necessary. We're adding more gear so you can order all of your brewing essentials like filters, etc.
- Delivery through Our Amazing Local Partners: Get your coffee delivered through our amazing local partners offering home delivery: Dedalus, City Market, Intervale Food Hub and Healthy Living.
Let's Stay Connected
Coffee is both a product to be enjoyed and a social experience for many of us. We know that many of you are pained by the loss of social rituals like your daily trip to the espresso bar and your local cafe, and we share that sentiment. We will look for ways to continue engaging with you and our wonderful coffee community during this trying time. In the coming weeks, stay tuned via social media, shoot us an email, or give us a call to keep the conversation going. And let us know if you have any other ideas of how we can enliven your day from afar.
Lastly, thank you for your continued support. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and make decisions with the health and well-being of our community as the highest priority.
We are figuring this out together, and we will get through it. In the meantime, let's spread kindness and take care of each other.
Nate and Magda
Co-Founders, Brio Coffeeworks
For call-in orders, please call 802.777.6641