Baratza Sette 30 Grinder
This is Baratza's latest in the Sette series. This grinder features the AP burr, designed for the high end Sette 270 grinders, which produce an exceptional espresso grind. In this new mechanism, the outer burr rotates and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design perfected over an 8 year period. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter.
It has a macro only adjustment for grind size, offering 31 steps of adjustment. The Sette 30 shines as a great & less expensive grinder to get you started on your home espresso journey! It can also be used for grinding for manual brewing methods that require a finer grind (for example, AeroPress) to produce a very balanced flavor experience.
- 40mm steel conical AP burrs (all-purpose) by Etzinger
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
- Bean Hopper Capacity 10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity 5.5 oz (160g)
- Weight 7lbs (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm) 13 / 40 / 24
- Power Rating (North America) 120 V AC 290 Watts 50/60 Hz. 2.4 Amp
- Product Info Sheet