Nitro Flash Chilled Cans - Ethiopia Yirgacheffe
Candied lemon, chocolate + berries
1800 - 2100 m
*** BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE NOTE:
This is a cold beverage that must be refrigerated. Therefore at this time, this is only available for pick up at the roastery. We are working on making this available for shipping through our website in the future.
Vibrant and complex, this is how we imagined the perfect cold coffee when we set out to create Brio's Flash Chilled cans. It's not cold brewed coffee. We brew it hot and rapidly chill before canning, to lock in the sweet, delicate flavors that characterize our coffees.
We are excited to offer our Single Origin Ethiopia in the Flash Chilled format. Just as with our roasted coffees from the Yirgacheffe region, this coffee is bright and fruit-forward. The flash chilled brew processes beautifully retains the brighter lemon and fresh raspberry notes of this coffee. Prefer something fuller bodies and less bright? You'll love our Flash Chilled Costa Rica Tarrazu.
- We brew this coffee at a slightly higher strength than a regular cup so it's strong enough to pour over ice without getting too diluted. It's still great to drink straight as well.
- You can drink it still (as is), or as nitro (see instructions below).
- This product must be kept refrigerated.
- STILL - drink straight from the can or pour over ice
- NITRO - shake can vigorously. Wait a few seconds, pour hard for a lovely creamy and velvety nitrogenated pour.