Baratza Sette 270
A great grinder for drip and high performing grinder for home espresso! In this new mechanism, the outer burr rotates and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design perfected over an 8 year period. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter.
It has a macro only adjustment for grind size, offering 30 steps of adjustment PLUS 9 marked settings of micro-adjustment to allow for seamless repetitive dial-in. It can also be used for grinding for manual brewing methods as well as espresso, featuring convenient rubber arms that adjust for dosing straight into your portafilter, brew device basket, or the static-free grounds bin.
- 40mm steel AP burrs (all-purpose) by Etzinger
- Speed To Grind: Espresso 3.5g/sec—Manual Brewing 5.5g/sec
- Bean Hopper Capacity 10 oz (300-400 g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity 5.5 oz (160g)
- Weight 7lbs (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm) 13 / 40 / 24
- Product Info Sheet